In 3 years a lot has happened..
- Had our sweet little Capri! THE best thing that has happened to us yet!
- Burnt one too many meals
-We have lived in
Utah
Baltimore
Florida
Maui
Alaska
Washington
Texas (just Paul)
and currently
Oahu
-Made some amazing friends along the way
-Learned a lot from each other
-Moved 12 times! Wow I cannot believe that! 4 while I was pregnant. I love going to live somewhere new but hate the moving part! Who does though?
-Been to 33 of the 50 states and 2 other countries
-Ate enough donuts, raisinets, junior mints, and sour patch watermelons to last a life time
-Watched a million movies
-PJ has gotten a lot of school done
and much more! I can honestly say ever since Paul and I started dating I was the happiest I have ever been and I feel the same way today! best 3 yrs of my life! Love that man!
This was our best anniversary so far!
Pj took me to lunch..
We went to Waiema to see the BIG waves..

Watched PJ get pumled in them..
Played with my bee

Played in the sand..
Watched the sunset..
Capri loves her daddy


Pj took me to sushi, which was sweet cause he isnt a huge fan!
And ice cream! MmM..

Love being out here with my 2 favorite people! I am so very blessed to have this little family I have! I would hate living life with out Pj and my little bee.
So.. Cheers to 3 years!
3 comments:
Love it! Happy Anniversary! And everytime I see a pic of you, I want to hit you cuz you look so dang good!
those pics are AMAAAAAAZING!!!!!!!! Love them. You are cute as ever.
Looks so fun! And Capri is adorable!!! I can tell you are such a fun mom :)
Post a Comment