Our ward is all older so I was bummed about that, but we just found out we can go to the student ward so I am excited! Whenever you move somewhere new its always kind of lonely for a few weeks until you make friends and get settled! So it will be nice to go to the student ward and meet some people!
I love it out here so much already. It is so pretty and I feel so blessed to be here. I am so happy to be around so many great people! Capri already has so many "aunties" that get so excited to see her!
Anyways..
Here is our new home...
This is our backyard... Capri and I play here a lot, our place is SMALL so we go out and swim a few times a day while paul is at school

This is where we eat breakfast lunch and dinner, we love our balcony!

North Shore
I love that all the asians stopped and took her picture haha so funny!

Our Sunday walk..

This little munchkin Looooves the beach! she gets so excited!

On Sunday we got kind of stir crazy in here cause.. like I said.. its so small! So we went to the visitors center and walked around the temple. There is such a strong spirit there, it was awesome to go hang out there for awhile.

Charging the water, she wants to go right in every time!



Hi mom!

Miss you all!
5 comments:
WOw, it looks absolutely gorgeous there! I bet you are having a blast! Hang in there with the lonely part. As soon as you start going to church a few times you will meet people and it will be a lot easier. Good Luck!
so its not good to be jealous...I don't believe in it really. BUT I AM ! I SO SO AM! this post almost makes me cry. I want to live there so sooooo bad. I dream about it every night. it's not a joke though, its getting pretty bad. So I'm going to stop crying and poor me and tell you hooray for you and your cute little familiy! what a once in a life time experience and to be able to share it with your 1st born and best friend yeah?! ;) Aloha!
Wow it is so beautiful there!! How cute that Capri loves the beach,.. and is that a little ponytail I see in her hair?! Love it!!
so happy for you! and so jealous of you! ha- love you girl!
WOW! I wish that was my backyard, It's gorgeous.
P.S. Capri is adorable.
Post a Comment