I cant believe my little bee is 1! It is crazy, I didn’t think it would be an emotional thing for me but it is. Its crazy how fast that year flew by, and to think I only have 17 more years with her? Sad! She is such a blessing in our lives, she came at the perfect time, I don’t think I could have waited another day for her! Paul and I were close before but its crazy how a little active girl can make us that much closer! I love it! I love being her mom and I don’t know what I did to deserve such a special person in my life!
The past year of my life has been my favorite so far! She is so cute and I love watching her huge personality grow! She has such a sensitive heart, but at the same time is so spunky! She talks and jabbers from the second she wakes up until the second she goes to sleep at night! She has the cutest little facial expressions (gets that from her dad) and has been so cuddly and affectionate, giving us hugs and kisses by the dozen lately!
Some things I wanna remember..
-she loves her daddy, she lights up when he gets home/or when we pick him up
-she loves wearing my head bands, she tries them on all day
-she loves her shoes
-she adores her snuggles
-she loves green drinks, green beans, cheese, spagetti, raisins, and peas
- she loves books, she will make me read to her as long as I will
- she loves the beach, she loves running into the waves and having them chase her back up. She loves the ocean and swimming, and playing in the sand
- she bangs on the door and cries to go outside, if she is outside she is so stoked
-She is a camel, she drinks sooo much water, it seems like she can never get enough (like her mama)
-She is always going, she is a wanderer she will wander off wherever we are
-she likes to hold my phone and hold it up to her head and jabber on it
-she doesn’t play with toys, she loves books, lotion bottles, spoons, pens, tooth brushes, necklaces, sunscreen, any gadget that isn’t a toy she will usually play with.
-she is extrememly independent, she doesn’t want me to hold her hand, help her eat, ect.
- her jabbering all day everyday with the cutest little voice
-she is usually happy and easy
-she says mama, dada, mamaa (grandma), ma pa (grandpa), eeeee (Capri), me me (milk), wa (water), ouuuu (out), buh (boob) , be ba ( belly button), ba (ball), WOW, pa(palm tree), mo mo (more), whats that?, kitty, and pua (puppy)
-she has 4 ½ teeth
-she clicks her tongue so loud, like louder then most adults can do it! Don’t ask me how she learned how to do it, she just started one day.
OH I LOVE HER SO SO MUCH!
We had a little Birthday Party for her on the beach! It was so much fun! I am grateful to have good friends! Her birthday was such a good day, the only thing missing was my fam and good friends from home
The Birthday Girl!
Capri and Caprees

London and Kylia diggin into my flip flop cookies! ( I have been wanting to make these cookies forever! They are so cute, perfect for a beach party or beach theme, if you want the recipe let me know!) I love these two! They are side kicks!
Arent these two so cute?
The crew! I love having so many kids around! Its total chaos but so much fun!
Capri isn't too fond of cake so we did rice krispie treats!
Our little fam

Wandering to mischief together
The girls! I seriously LOVE all of these girls (and their kids) so much, I feel so blessed to have met all of them, I love every one for different reasons and I seriously will be sad to see us all part our ways when school is out. Because most people dont have family out here, friends become our temporary family, all of these girls have been so welcoming and nice!
London and Capri
Playin on the beach
Jenny holding Capri and Evie! Evie is such a little model, I love it! Jenny made these cute shoes for Capri! They are adorable, I love them!
Marta, who I love, she is the sweetest human you will ever meet! and Capri and Ju Ju giving Besos! They are besties! They play so cute together! We love Marta and Ju Ju! (yeah, I am pretty sure Capri slipped the tongue.. poor ju ju haha)

Happy Birthday Capri!!
4 comments:
So Cute! Can't believe she is one. Time sure flies by fast- enjoy it all. As it seems you are =) Capri sounds so much like Kaden. Extremely active, loving, and fuN!
Happy Birthday to your cute girl! I love her hot pink ruffle swimsuit, a perfect birthday outfit! Can't believe she is already one!
I love the little party girl! It looks as if you all had too much fun!
I'm Paul's Step-cousin, Last we met was at dews homecoming. Keep blogging! I love seeing and reading what your little family is up to.
dani.millecam@gmail.com
looks like such a fun party crazy she is already 1!!!! looks like you are having so much fun.. So lucky ya live in Hawaii girl.. hope all is well miss ya..
loves!!
bk
Post a Comment