The beach is kid heaven. There is so much to explore! Capri feels the need to share with me every shell, nut, leaf, coral, and stick she finds! I swear there is nothing better then being a mom. It is the best job ever, I love seeing the world through a kids eyes! It makes me appreciate the littlest things, like.. a nut haha

Barreling.. they are getting bigger and bigger everyday.. the waves.

Loves playing in the sand
I love this pic.. not because of Capri and her friend but because of the guy flying through the air on the left side haha
Can I one day, please live here?
not in the tree house, but in this house. with this cute tree house. right on the beach. at one of the best surf spots on the North Shore?
Please? AH im in love with this!
Maybe one day I will get to help build my kids a tree house, I always wanted one, but never had a tree.

Capri roaming Wakiki
Can I just say my little Capri is a social butterfly? Surprise huh? Wakiki is PACKED with people and she stopped at almost every person said hi (which most of them ended up taking pictures of her or holding her and getting a picture with her) haha too funny. By the time the sun set she had 20 new friends that all new her name.. When should I start teaching her stranger danger? :)

Hope everyone enjoys conference!
No comments:
Post a Comment