Capri loves her friends, I know it is good for her to be around so many little buddys!
After school we went to turtle bay to go snorkel and play on the beach, and watch the sunset! It was so cute snorkeling with capri, her just sitting in her floaty while we pulled her along!

This seal just taking a nap on the beach
Hukilau Beach with Summer and Charlotte + the girls
Capri tries to keep up with the big girls, running after them in and out of the water, but they are just to fast for her!
These 2 are so cute they are in heaven when they get around each other!
Saturday we went to Waimea with some friends! We stayed all day! It was so fun, by the time we left we were all sunned out so we finished the day with snowcones at matsimotos (spelling?) mmmm!
Jack and Capri
Love these 3 girls!
Charlotte Kylia and London
The hubs. The waves were big and I swear these boys were 7 years old again! They played in the waves FOREVER! Charlotte had to finally go find them and tell them to come in!
My baby will be 1 tomorrow! We are having a party on our beach, I will post pics tomorrow or the next day!
Well we are getting stir crazy from being inside the past couple days so we are off the beach!
Miss you all! Hope everyone is enjoying fall, its my fav time of year! I hear the leaves are amazing!
2 comments:
Friends always make any place nicer. Even though Hawaii can't get much better. p.s. I love Capri's ruffle bum wedgie. Happy Birthday to Capri!
Your little girl is such a doll! I must say I'm pretty jealous of your new home. It looks like you are loving it. What a cute cute little family you have!
Post a Comment