I have done a lot of this. alot. my poor belly is raw. my shoulders are sore, but I am in heaven, we have had waves in the summer and it has been so fun! I evengot to go for a few hours in the morning yesterday and a few hours last night... the boys were so tired at the end of the day!
I think we have ate at Kahuku Grill 5 times since they have been here.. they LOVE it haha. they are punks.. but i still love them


haha I love this pic.. his tongue is out and everything!
I died when I saw this pic! Seriously, he is so funny! I have so much fun with my little brother
1 comment:
So glad you have enjoyed your 'me' time. They will be home before you know it and it will be as if they never left :) Glad Collin was able to come visit and keep you company!!!
Post a Comment