While Capri was still in Utah, Paul and I got to hang out just us 2 for a few days it was so fun to go on dates and hang out together!
We went and did one of our fav things.. cavediving in sharks cove! SO fun!
{my honey}
Paul and Collin decided they wanted to go see how deep they could swim.. we went out sooo far! Im not gonna lie i got a little panicked haha... those two can hold their breath forever!

Tramp Stamps!
UTAH
There is nothing like Utah summers they are amazing! I had so much fun, I could have stayed a few more weeks if I didnt miss Paul so much!
Kar and I took the girls to the Lindon Pool. I already miss my bffn, im stoked we got to hang out so much while i was there
We took Capri to Monkey Island a couple times! She LOVED it... its in lehi.. and its just a bunch of blow up stuff, if you live close to there, you should go.. If i lived there I would go a ton in the winter! Its $5 for the day.. worrrrth it!


swimming with lennon
Capri loved going on the 4 wheeler and ADORES her papa. Every morning I would wake up to Capri in my saying "PAPA!!!" She would ask for him all day when he was at work and as soon as he got home she would say "bye mommy, bye gma". She would stroke his face, and give him millions of kisses. She is lucky to have such a fun papa


My dad took the day off one day and we went to the zoo, it was fun to hang out
Visting poppy.. my great grandma, capris Great GREAT grandpa

Capri was amazing on the flight. This was her the whole time, she didnt make a peep.. until the last 15 minutes when we were landing! When she looked out the window and saw the water she started screaming "daddys water!! daddys water" dont ask me where she got that from? Then as soon as were out of the airport she said "awwwww palm trees!!!" What am I going to do with her? She missed "Waii" so too much.
THE END



No comments:
Post a Comment