We have enjoyed being in Kauai so much. i am falling in love with this island. which is so bad. and Paul, i think its safe to say he is in love. he has turned into a go-getter! we have been on the go non stop and he wants to do it all while we are here, which I am very very happy about! It has been hard to focus on work which has been really nice for Capri and I. We have LOVED every extra minute we get with Paul, it has been so fun spending so much time with him! I feel like 99% of my pictures are of us at the beach so here are some random pics of our life on "da island" that dont have to do with the beach.
{babygirl fell and hit her head on the bed. so so sad! Her hair was covered in blood, but we super glued it and she was back to her happy self in no time! It did scare us for a minute though, no one likes to see their baby in pain, even if it is just for a minute}
{we had a bonfire on the beach before all the guys started trickling out.. good times}
{babygirl sleeping in the sand}
{we LOVE this "ono ono snowcones" place.. capri asks for snowcones and I happily take her}
{we went to the state fair the other night, this is Capris first time on a ferris wheel and she of course loved it. I already knew this but going to the fair reconfirmed my feelings. I hate crowded places and I am not a fan of carnivals.. but on a positive note we had way fun spending time with Paul and eating our $6 bag of cotton candy}





1 comment:
first off !!!! I LOVE you! and miss you and your cute little fam! I have no idea when I will ever see you again, but it can't be too far in the future ,) second! remember how I was going to send you something in the mail!??? like 5 months ago?? and then it was going to take a month to get there and I was going to see you in Oklahoma yada yada yada..... well those super cute jammies capri is wearing from old navy in the picture above is what I was sending her!!!! THey looked just like you and I thought Capri HAD to have them, especially cause you LOVE Old Navy jammies SO much, haha I'm glad even though I am a huge slacker, she still got them from her momma!!! Love and Miss you...
Post a Comment