Saturday, June 30, 2012

KEMAH & GALVESTON

A couple weekends ago we went to Kemah, its like 15 minutes away, and its this cute little town on the water, there is a cute boardwalk with roller coasters, rides, food, fireworks on the weekend, an aquarium ect. 



I love my cute girl, she is my little sunshine girl


My two loves


Ferris Wheel with the ocean right behind us. dreamy.

sitting on the boardwalk waiting for the fireworks!


I dont know why fireworks are so much better when there is water involved but they are! I love that Paul loves fireworks too, he is dreamy. 


GALVESTON
Galeveston is about 35 minutes away, we loaded up all the kids and had such a fun day at the beach! Capri and I played in the waves for hours! Its so funny because right when we got there Capri and I both became a little more alive. The waves were pretty big for that little girl but she loved it, we got pummled and she kept telling me to let go of her and let her do it herself. We played until I was exhausted and then I drug her out and we went for seconds later. I love days like these. such special memories.


cute beach swings


*i just posted another post below this one of my cute nephew Cash, and he is a cutie!

No comments: