Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer Love

Fireworks by the Sea!




Rainforest Cafe Ride with Carter and Steph



 Sunset @the beach




Hangin with our babe

This little girl has been quite the sicky lately. She has had a chronic cough forever.. like 6 months now, I took her to a specialist and found out she has asthma.. at least they think for now. She is on meds every day which I hate but hopefully she will grow out of it like I did. The past week we found out she has had bronchitis, its been so sad. bronchitis and asthma are not a good combo.  I have been sleeping in her room a lot cause I get worried. she coughs so hard she throws up. its seriously so sad. and the hard part is to see her cranky and not her normal happy self cause then I know she isnt feeling good. poor babe. no one likes to see their baby sick. love her.

Carter and Capri

Another gorgeous beach day! 





Chuck E Cheeses laughing so hard at these funny kiddos

1 comment:

Rick and Kori said...

I'm so sorry about Capri! Asthma stinks! They think Street has it too and when he had it combined with his bronchiolitis it was so scary! I totally feel for you and Capri :( I hope she outgrows it too. She is so adorable and always looks like she is happy and having fun!