It has been seriously way too long since I have last blogged. I gave up on blogging, but lately I have been showing Capri our blog of when she was little and it makes me sad I missed a whole year of blogging. So even if people don't read blogs anymore Im going to try and keep mine updated for my families sake and mine. I love going back and reading my blog and I love knowing that if something happened to all of my pictures I have this to fall back on.
I obviously wont be able to catch up so I gonna start by talking about this cute boy. He just turned one. This kid is such a happy boy. I dont think a day has gone by where someone hasn't commented on his happy nature. He is bursting at the seams (chunky ones) with happiness. When we were at Disneyland he would stare at people, like a little stalker, with the biggest grin until they acknowledged him. He is so social and loves to make people happy. He is so sweet and is a true mama's boy, but will go to anyone with food. He has the most adorable curly hair. Im obsessed with him. He loves his sister, and they are buddies, she watches out for him and is really protective of him. For his first bday we had a small family party a couple days early because we were going to be in California for his real bday. He of course, loved the cake.
We went to the beach on his real Birthday. This was his first time at the beach and he loved it. This made me happy, I dont know what I would do if one of my babies didn't like the beach! It was so fun to be at the beach again. We miss it so much.
The next days we went to Disneyland and California Adventure, we had a blast. My mom is a Disneyland freak and she always wants to go from morning until it closes. I think we successfully wore her out this trip which is a huge accomplishment if you know her. Capri was in heaven and it was fun riding all the big rides with her, and Matix loved being in the lines with all of the people, and it was fun that he could go on most of the rides Capri loves. AND we are lucky to have such a fun Grandma around, we had fun spending time with her!
Capris favorite ride is the Tower of Terror. The whole week before she told grandma that it was the "tiny tower" so she could trick her into going on it. As soon as grandma was out of sight she said "Mom. We don't have to call in the Tiny Tower anymore cause grandma cant hear us, she is going to pee her pants." She loves to scheme, and be sneaky. She told everyone about her grandma and her evil plan. Lucky for us the line wasnt long so she rode it to her hearts content.
No comments:
Post a Comment