First Easter Egg hunt of the season, it was good practice for him for the real day! He hated the wet leaves on the eggs and cried for the first few minutes and then he got the hang of it
The power went out so we decided to dip eggs!
Gunstock Easter Egg hunt!
After the Easter Egg hunt we played with friends at castles alllll day. It was such a beautiful day! I The kids love playing in the woods and pretending, the girls made a little bakery and had so much fun.
After we had a bonfire at the beach and went home so tired and happy!
Easter morning! Easter egg hunt and Easter baskets. They woke up wayyyy too early. It was good for 10 minutes and then they were cranky the rest of the day haha
I am so grateful for our Savior and that I get to be with these guys forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment