Thursday, April 21, 2016

JANUARY

January brought us a lot of sunny days and some fun adventures... and some really fun waves.
  I really love these two, I was worried at their age that their genders would start to matter and they wouldn't be able to find anything in common but whenever they are together they play flawlessly and are always creating something amazing.

Surfing in Kawela



One of our fav things to do on Sunday is to go and watch the Sunset at the beach.  99.9% of time we just hang out and try and keep Sunday a day of rest, but this day.. it was too beautiful.  We hung out, and watched and talked.. and then somehow we all ended up in the water in silent agreement. Sunday sunsets are my favorite sunsets.  It is a great way to end a long week and start a new one.  These nights ground me and remind me that I am blessed beyond measure.



 I like him
and him.

 And she is always creating something magical.








No comments: