My mom is THE BEST! She is has always been the "cool" mom ever since I was little! She would always taking us to Lake Powell or boating even if my dad couldn't come! She is always up for anything! She is SO scared a heights and last year her and my dad did the 2nd biggest bungie jump in the world! She is a good snowboarder and wakeboarder and could probably show up most of my guys friends! She is so creative, she throws good parties, she is THE best example of service! ANYONE that really knows her, know that she is spending 99% of her timing serving anyone and everyone! She has an amazing testimony, and she is a great wife and mom! I miss her sooo much! I love hanging out with her and being funny with her! She has always spent a ton of time with me, and will drop any of her plans if I need her! She is going to make a good grandma! Miss you and love you mom!
This picture sums her up.. she loves having fun and LOVES the beach!
Everyone has been asking about my bump lately so here it is.. sort of haha I promise it is in there... I was so excited last week cause I thought I had a bump but I think I was just bloated cause it was gone the next day haha! If i push out really hard I can get a good bump! I cant wait for a bump.. no one knows I am preg and it is just awkward! The lady at the OB Dr charged me the wrong co pay cause she thought I was just there for a pap.. I just look bloated, I can't wait for a cute bump! Kar.. recognize this skirt?.. it goes waaaay back haha

Last night I came home to these... Paul is sooo thoughtful! He has been so stressed and busy busy busy but he still remembers me! AND he hung out with me all last night and today so I am very happy! Our baby is going to have the coolest dad!

2 comments:
Yay I've been waiting for that! You look a lot better than I do, that's for sure! I am so blah!! That's so cute Paul remembered you on Mother's Day- so did Aaron! We are so lucky =)
Your belly is soooo tiny, Lucky!! Congrats on the baby, I can't wait to find out what you are having. Hope things are going well :)
Post a Comment