Riding the gondola was so fun! It was gorgeous!
The Melting Pot is so good and its a lot of fun!
Since Paul has been home he has been enjoying this weather and golfing A LOT! I've got to go ride on the cart a few times with him and it is fun just to be outside and put with them.
Since Capri could come any day I thought it might be good to get some belly pics since I haven't taken any for awhile! This is 38 weeks 5 days! I can't believe its less than 9 days away now! We are getting so anxious to meet her! It's crazy how much I love her already! I got her room done finally and it looks so cute.. now all we have to do is wait and wonder when she is going to come!
5 comments:
you are such a cute pregnant girl! I definitely didn't look that good :) I can't wait for you to experience the joy of holding that little girl for the first time! It is incredible :) Can't wait for pics!
Awww so cute! I can't believe we're getting that close (especially you!) I've got to see this little outfit you guys got Capri! Me and Aaron went and checked out the hospital yesterday... ahhhh so weird!
wow alicia you are gorgeous!! I love your belly pic with you looking down, so beautiful! miss you!
Two years- that is awesome- it just gets better from there!! I have to ask where did you get all your prego shirts w/ the gold small belt! Next time I am prego I am getting those so cute !And I echo rebecca i love the one of you looking down! HOw fun- you are so oo close!!
you look so cute love you alicia!!!!!!
Post a Comment