Capri and her Grandma.. (she does not look like she is a grandma haha)
This is Capri 5 days old
Daddy's girl
Jana and Cody
Capri's pretend grandma Paula! She is like my second mom!
Brooke and Avail
Avail meeting her new cousin! Avail says that we can pretend that I am the mom and she is the big sister and Capri is the little sister, she is funny I love her
This one cracks me up! This is one of the few times she has been awake haha
5 comments:
Oh my gosh I love the pictures!! Did your mom take those of Capri?? And holy crap you are looking so good! I would not guess you just gave birth a WEEK ago! I guess motherhood just fits some people. =) p.s. can you tell I'm like a total blog stalker? I'm that bored, it's pathetic! Naughty Carter is missing out on seeing his future girlfriend, so he better come out soon before she gets any bigger =)
She is sooo cute. And you are TINY!! I can not believe you just had a baby. You look great :)
She is just so darling! Congrats!!
congratulation on having such a beautiful baby. she looks prefect. and you look so beautiful in argyle!! i hope me and chris can come see capri sometime i really wished we'd been able to hang out this summer.
AHHH! she is so cute! The photographer did a great job at capturing her cuteness. You look great and your mom totally doesn't look like a grandma!
Post a Comment