Friday, October 16, 2009

Our little Capri

We are so excited Capri is finally here! She was born 1:53 am on 10/14, she weighed 6pounds 15 oz, and she is 18 1/2 inches long! She is soooo cute! It is so crazy how fast you can fall in love with someone! I could just stare at her all day, Paul and I are always fighting over who gets to hold her next! She looks SO much like Paul, Paul has been so good, he has changed way more diapers then me and he is always holding her! He is so cute and he has been such a good help! I really was suprised at how natural he was at everything! I love being a mom.. I dont know why I ever thought it would be boring, its so much fun and I miss her when I am not around her! She has been such a good baby she sleeps so much and she would sleep through the night if we let her... hopefully she keeps it up.. she is only 2 days old haha!
Sorry there are so many pics but she is so cute!

It started out with contractions at midnight the night before.. I woke up early and my mom and I went on a walk, I already had a dr's appt so I went to it, she told me I was in early labor so we went to the hospital!

Just waiting.. it was 10/13 and we were in room #13.. because it was the 13th a lot of people wanted their baby that day so we got the last room!

Labor was so hard.. my first epidural was splotchy so I could feel everything! Paul fainted while I was getting my epidural and it was hilarious!!! It was a hard labor, 2 epidurals, 26 hours later and we had to vaccum her out! But she made it and she is so perfect!

He is a cute Daddy


She came out sucking her fingers!

Aunt Sarah

Uncle Collins


Grandpa Rob

Great Grandma Wood

We took her for a walk today cause it was so pretty outside! Look at her cute hat! Rachel made it.. she makes a lot of cute clothes so let me know if you want anything!

Capri and her Daddy cuddling

Grandma Denise

Andy

Cuddling.. he kind of hogs her, he never lets me hold her.. she loves her dad!

Brandon and Becky!




Peyton and Capri.. 6 weeks apart BFF's



Grandma Cindy! She already spoils her so much






She always sleeps like this cause she doesnt like the light in her eyes!

15 comments:

Paityn Ann said...

Congratulations guys! We are so happy for you. She is freaking adorable. So fun. Glad you are both healthy and happy. Loves

Justin & Kristi said...

Alicia she is so stinkin cute! Congrats thats so excited! How fun :)

Brooke said...

We love Capri! Avail can't wait to come over today and meet her new cousin.

Rick and Kori said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! She already has the cutest clothes too :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl! Glad everything is going well! Stay in touch!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Alicia!! CONGRATS!! She is beautiful. I want one :)

Tasha said...

Congratulations on your little Capri! How exciting! =) I knew that little girl was excited to get into the world early- I can't believe how long your labor was- you are such a trooper!!! ANd yes- she completely looks like your hubs! How fun- enjoy it goes by fast!

CharLee Carn said...

Congratulations you two!!! That is so exciting! I can't believe she's here! She's beautiful! Congrats again!

Paula said...

Hurray! We are so excited for you guys! She's so cute, congrats!

Chynna said...

Congrats! That was a long labor, what a champ you are!! We are excited to meet her!

Lauren and Adam Weekley said...

Hey Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys she is beautiful!

Kristin and Blaine said...

Alicia she is beautiful! I'm so happy I stumbled across your blog, congratulations!

Janeal Hiatt said...

Congrats you too.. she is beautiful.. can't wait to meet her!! Glad she is here safe and health!!

Jordan and Andrea said...

Hey Alicia, I got your blog address from your grandma. Congratulations on your sweet baby girl! She is adorable.

Rachel said...

she is adorable...

thanks for the shout out leesh!!

house party, nov 6th... be there or be square. I wanna meet this little girlie.