Thursday, October 29, 2009

Climbing=Bueno Snow=No bueno

This past weekend my parent babysat and Andy took Paul and I climbing! (I didn't climb.. I just sat on a lawn chair on my donut and watched) It was so good to get out and the canyon was amazing! Summer sales makes you miss the best part of Utah so I'm glad we got to go do something fun before it SNOWED! that is depressing! I am not ready for this.


My cute hub

Andy being crazy.. Paul and Andy almost "spiderman" kissed but I don't have a picture of it.. dang!



Chloe has this rock fetish right now where she wont play with toys.. just rocks.. so she was in rock heaven up there and I know she was so happy to have a lot of attention cause she has been a little lonely lately!

Me and my honey.. yup that little round thing right there is my donut.. it is a life saver.. ps i dont know how to spell donut haha

Capri 2 weeks old! Time is flyin

Sarah and Capri! Sarah comes and visits us and its nice cause we dont get bored! We love her!

Heather and Capri.. Heather was in town the day I went into labor so this is her first time meeting her! We love aunt heather!

1 comment: