I have been singing her this song since she was tiny
Ma ma, Da da, Grandma, Grandpa, Capriiiiiii!
Now she sings it all the time, and loves saying Da Pweeeeee! (capriiiii)
It has been rainy and we have been sick so we have been stuck inside the past couple weeks so we havent gone and done a whole lot.
Here are some pics of the past couple weeks...
Waimea
I am in love with this new place we call home. Please dont ever make me leave.
Sunday walk
Capri only used to give "head butts" now she loves cuddling and giving kisses!


I had so much fun making a little sand pool and sand castle with my bee! She is seriously too cute! Why is being a mom so great? I think I have the best job ever.

Life is good.
4 comments:
Love the pics! I want to move there! Capri is so dang cute! Love her little kitty costume!
She is so dang cute!! love the pics!
Ahhhh I don't even know what to say, this is just so precious! Yeah I don't blame you for not wanting to leave... especially on a day like today when it's snowing and freezing in Utah. Doubt you'll get Capri to ever leave the beach either =) Those pictures are just so dang cool, you look beautiful!
I love all the pics!!! The beach looks sooo warm! It's cold here!! Could you please get a nice sun tan for the both of us??:-) I'm starting to look a little pasty. Capri is getting so big!! I love her little pig tales. Miss you guys<3
Post a Comment