Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Grandma comes to play

My mom came to visit for 6 days and it was so nice to have her here! For the first time since Ive been here I got homesick.. well not utah sick, but family sick haha
Capri has been sick for the past few weeks and after a few days of my mom being here and a burning fever I finally took her to the dr to find out she had an ear ache. Poor little thing! She normally is sooo happy and easy but she was just not a happy camper until the day before my mom left. I feel bad my mom didnt get to spend time with happy capri instead of sick, whiny, cranky capri. But oh well! We had a blast together anyways and it was hard for her to leave. Capri was in heaven after being with grandma for just a few seconds she didnt want to come to me, of course. My mom spoiled her rotten and I know capri loved all the attention! She bought her a fish wich is so fun! She loved playing with all of her new toys and having someone to play with all the time!
Capri on the way home from dropping paul off from school this morning was throwing a tantrum and kept screaming "grandma!"


Cheering for the boys at the Vans Triple Crown


Turtle Bay


Hiking to Waimea Falls. Seriously sooo beautiful







After School surfing


Playing with Grandma at the beach




We love Grandma





Mmmm so pretty


Waimea, loves cuddling her daddy


Going for a ride


My mom made us a Thanksgiving dinner, which is so nice cause I am not making one haha and Paul loves the whole thanksgiving dinner, plus at least we got to eat thanksgiving with some family! I am impressed she pulled it off considering our kitchen is tiny and not very functional, we own 3 forks, and our other plates cups pans ect are pretty slim so its not easy to make a dinner especially thanksgiving dinner! She is the best!
Our Pre-Thanksgiving Hawaiin Style



Our beach. Kisses!



SIGNATURE

3 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

How fun to have your mom come visit! I bet Capri loved it! Being away from home, it is that much more special to see our little girls with their grandparents :) ps I LOVE your mom. She is such an awesome lady!

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

cute pictures so fun your mom got to visit and so fun you live on a beach!!!

Rebecca said...

Your hair is so long!!!!!