Me and Summer
Paul and Capri cuddling on the boat

This is a bad pic, but this is on the boat getting ready to go down the haunted lagoon!
Halloween Day (Eve? i dont know what to call it? On Saturday) we went to Turtle Bay with Brian and Summer and swam in their pools until we got kicked out. So fun! It makes you feel like you are vacation, warm fuzzy thoughts come to your head like air conditioning, sheets with out sand in them, nice pools, you know? vacation thoughts.
They wouldnt let me ride with Capri on the slide so I sent her down alone. I am a bad mom, cause look how scared she is! We all seriously laughed at her face for 10 minutes and then when I uploaded it I laughed for another 10 minutes by myself. I am laughing right now just thinking of the whole thing. too funny
Here is a close up. She looks like a cat! And so scared! P.S. She started out on her back.. so who knows how she got like this in a matter of seconds!

Beach kitty

Capri is at a fun age! She copies everything I do, this is her getting the mail haha

Trick or Treating with friends! We tried getting a pic of all the kids but it was too hard to keep them still! I was impressed how into it all the people got! So many cute decorations!

Trick or Treating was so fun, Capri loved it! Most people just sat on their yard and had music and passed out candy! Capri danced and "barked" at all the puppies
Capri has a little monkey Mckennon checkin her out!
I love this pic, it totally captures "trick or treating in hawaii"

Anyways I feel so blessed to live in such a special place. I will never forget Capri's first Halloween, it was perfect. (Except of course family wasnt here :( sad)
6 comments:
holy cow. I just started laughing so hard, my hubs asked what I was laughing at and I tried to explain to him through tears from laughing so hard...he didn't laugh so much. but wow, I sure did! it is sometimes sad the things we moms laugh at because it is usually something that our child is not too happy about. they will laugh when they are older and see the hilarious pics!
I am so in love with her kitty costume! It is so adorable! I laughed for quite a while when I saw the pic of her going down the slide. WHy is it that when little babies are upset they are so darn cute?!
hahahahahaha ohmmygosh. this is so funny! i love my little niece! we miss you guys
Awww that's so cute!! Love the little kitty, Im glad you had a good Halloween! That pic of Paul going up to the house with Capri is funny because I've never had a Halloween where I went trick-or-treating at a beach house, and where it wasn't FREEZING outside! You luckies.. anyway we miss you!! Give Capri a little kiss from us =)
Such cute pics of you guys she was such a cute kitty looks like tons of fun there!! We miss ya we might just have to come see ya love ya girl!!
You're just so mean!!! Hahahaha! She'll be scarred for life and it will come out in some future therapy session with her shrink! Hahahahaha! Hahahaha!
Post a Comment