Sunday, November 14, 2010

Visitors!

This week my friends Heather and Jen came! It is always nice to have visitors! We had a blast and I think my abs are soar from laughing so much!
They rented a convertible and even though I felt way touristy, I have to admit, it was super fun!
We watched some great sunsets, hit up north shore every day, got pummled in the waves and laughed our heads off, ate some yummy food, and of course had one too many snow cones! It was fun to feel like I was on vaca for a few days, and have some girl time!

We didnt get a lot of pics of us all together, now that they are gone I am wishing we would have taken a lot more pics!




Taking her "nap" for the day


Eating snowcones on the car and watching the sunset with my best friend


Besties







We went through the temple open house! So pretty!




Heather and Jen, love these two!



Waimea never looked better... such a cool sunset!



My mom gets here Tuesday and I am SO excited! We miss her!
SIGNATURE

3 comments:

Megan Marie said...

you're a hot mama!

jayni & ben said...

i would never want to live away from my family. But if I had to I would want to live in Hawaii. It is beautiful. Looks like you guys had fun.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Alicia you are lookin mighty sexy these days... and so are your pics. Sometimes I want to cry when i look at you blog cause im so dang jealous.