Monday, January 3, 2011

KAUAI

We have been in Kauai the past week! It was a blast! Capri and I were sick for most of it, so it made things a little more difficult but it was still so awesome! It was fun to hang out with my fam! AND sooo beautiful! The pics dont even do it justice.


My dad and mom at the light house

Capri exhausted! She fell asleep in her baby's stroller.


Capri loves animals right now, she can tell you what most animals say and or the names of them! She loves the chickens that run everywhere in Hawaii! She could chase them forever!

This is pic sums up Capri on the trip. She did not want anything to do with me or Paul! Especially not Paul.. I think he started to feel bad. She loved having my fam there and all the attention!






Capri and I got attacked by mosquitos, we both had some bad luck this trip haha.. on the bright side when people saw her they avoided us like the plague!

We did a boat Whale Watching/Na Pali Coast tour. Its said to be one of the prettiest coasts in the world, most people hike a 13ish [I cant remember maybe its 11?] mile hike and camp at this way cool beach at the end. We didnt wanna hike so what better way to see it?

The crew... my mom gets way sea sick so she stayed back with Capri.. soooo nice of her

We saw these Spinner Dolphins

I was so stoked! I LOVE dolphins, Ive been obsessed with them since I was little... I used to have dolphin necklaces, t shirts, ear rings, etc. haha

There were about 30 of them and they swam right up to our boat, we seriously could have touched them they were so close!

They are soooo pretty! What a special treat. If I would have only seen these it would have been worth every penny, seeing the Whale and Na Pali Coast was just a plus for me!


Na Pali Coast




Capri asleep again.. [She looooves Sarah, I am so so happy Sarah came I had a blast with her]

Capri loved playing with Grandpa...


The day we got home from Kauai, we packed up and moved the next day to Laie in the student housing! We now have a 2bedroom (and can I tell you its soooo nice that Capri doesnt have to sleep in the living room/kitchen) and its half of what we were paying! It seriously feels like home already. stoked.

And this is me this morning, we completed our 13th move in the 3 years since we've been married! After 3 weeks of the beach every day, being sick, traveling, not sleeping good, cleaning and moving.. I am exhausted! So I decided I was just going to take a break for a minute and eat pop corn and coke for breakfast! So much for New Years resolutions right?
Paul says we cant go to the beach for a week haha he says he is "seized the day out". haha love him he is hilarious.

CHEERS TO 2010!! 2010 has been very very good to us. One of my favorite years so far! Hopefully 2011 can be just as good!
SIGNATURE

No comments: