On the coast of somewhere beautiful...
This little family had a lazy, enjoyable weekend...
we ...followed this munchkin around..
... watched this beautiful sunset, smooched and enjoyed spending lots of time with this handsome man..

...fell more in love with my little Capri... and this place we live and call home...

...played with daddy at the beach..
.... played on this slip and slide...
...took advantage of these sunny warm days (after a lot of rain) with our friends...
LISH
5 comments:
I am in love with all of Capri's swimsuits! I wish I had an excuse to buy Daci that many :) She is cute as ever and your life seems like a fantasy right now :)
I told P to come see Capri and she came running as fast as she could! How fun!
i seriously can't wait to be there! you make me jealous!
Alicia! Your pictures & camera are AWESOME! That slip in slide looks AWESOME! My farmers tan...SO NOT AWESOME!! Oh man I need to fix that asap! yikes! That was a fun beach tho!
Ahhh it's nice to be back and catch up on everyones' blogs! You guys are so freaking cute. And your hair has gotten LONG!! And cute little Capri just melts my heart, she's so smart with all those words she knows! She acts a lot like Carter except that Carter is like half her height haha!
Post a Comment