Friday, January 7, 2011

SHARKS

We went on a shark cage dive... it was super cool!



The boat ride out.. this is where they filmed a lot of LOST


This is the cage we went in..

These are some of the sharks we saw...

They got close...

Jaws right behind us

If you come to Hawaii, I highly recommend this, super fun and thrilling! And definitely not something you get to see every day!

XOXO
Lish

4 comments:

The Jorgensens said...

sign us up! that would be amazing!

Bree said...

So I totally have been blog stalking you! Hope you don't mind! But what a cool experience! Capri is so adorable! I'm glad your doing so well!

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

YOU ARE STRAIGHT UP CRAZY GIRL!!!!! love the nakey pics of capri with her pop belly haha... hope all is well we miss you guys!