Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What does a gecko say!?

Here is a video of Capri, I know its long but I couldn't figure how to shorten it! She is turning into a toddler more and more every day! The other day I locked myself out of the house while she was taking a nap, she woke up while I was outside, every few seconds I could hear "RAAAARRRR" (cause she sleeps with her lion) and "MEOW MEOW" (and her cat) haha so funny! She cracks me up!
oh and PS. the other day I tried putting socks on her... she had a complete meltdown until they were off of her feet. What am I going to do when one day she has to wear winter clothes, socks and shoes?


XOXO LISH

2 comments:

Ryan and Brittany said...

Hi Capri! I miss you! - Love, Peyton

PS It's ok, I don't wear socks and shoes either!

Nichole Brown said...

I would LOVE to run the Maui marathon with you (we are actually talking about going back possibly in September, what a coincidence huh?) BUT.... I seriously hope to be pregnant by September, we are going to start trying as soon as I finish the marathon in June. We'll just have to see what happens. Regardless it would be fun to see you, even if I am there just cheering you on at the finish line :) Looks like you and your fam are doing well....I'm so envious of you right now ;) and I cannot believe how much Capri has grown up :'(