Tuesday, February 22, 2011

da da

This is my barbie from when I was little! I found it right after Capri was born and was so shocked at how much it looked like Paul! Capri found him in all the toys and calls him "Da Da"!
Looks like Im not the only one that thinks he looks like Paul! Its crazy to think I married my favorite man barbie hahahahah


SIGNATURE


PS. We miss Hawaii. We are ready to go home. I miss my Paul. A lot. I miss my beach, my sun, my island, my friends, running outside in beautiful weather, and my body misses yoga. I miss sleep. Capri misses being outside. She has been cranky pants, and bangs on the window screaming "out!" 2 days i can make it.

1 comment:

Gloria said...

this video is hilarious! Ken DOES look like Paul! :)

PS McKennan came over as I was watching this and climbed on my lap and kept pointing to the screen so we watched it like 15 times just so he could see Capri!