1. Capri learned how to crawl out of her pack and play a couple weeks ago when we were in Utah, the first night being back home in hawaii I woke up to find two big bruises/gooseggs on her head. after reading a bunch of forums on the internet and contemplating if I wanted to fight her to stay in a bed, I decided to take the trek to Honolulu and by her a bed. When we were at Walmart she said "Dar da" I thought she was saying da da.. I turned around and saw she was pointing at Dora, then we walk over to the bed and she saw a Dora bed and said "Dar da". so of course I bought her the Dora one! When we finally got it all put together (she was sooo excited the whole time we were putting it together) she climbed on it before I could even push it against the wall, gave us kisses and didn't make a peep until morning! I think she thinks she is a big girl, 16 months going on 6!

2. My husband is so cute! He was standing there talking to me, eating his pizza and he looked so innocent and cute I couldn't help but to snap this pic!
3. I ate my favorite Sushi today. yup it's from foodland (the grocery store) and it is fresh, cheap, and oh so delicious. it spilled on my new white shirt.. I'm not mad.. it was delishhhh
4. I love sharks cove! Paul and I explored with the munchkin and found way cool sea urchins, sea cucumbers, and of course hermit crabs! And most of all I love that my munchkin is such a cuddle bug now! isn't she precious?

There's no place like home
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment