Sorry there are tons of pics haha
Capri didnt know what cold was until we got to utah now she says "cooooold!" (in a shivering voice) every time she went outside and its cold! haha too cute. She wasnt a fan of the snow, she cried most of the times she touched it.





Capri didnt know what cold was until we got to utah now she says "cooooold!" (in a shivering voice) every time she went outside and its cold! haha too cute. She wasnt a fan of the snow, she cried most of the times she touched it.
Capri LOVES lin lin, she asks for him all day! She didnt sleep very well the whole trip and he got her to sleep most of the nights we were at my parents!
Avails fun V-day party
Trying to play in the snow.. she lasted 2 minutes

Cuddling with grandma


Snowboarding with my BFF's! So fun, brought me back to the old days! Kar came down for the whole week and it was the best thing ever to hang out with her tons... I needed a good dose of my bffn! Capri loved Cam! Cam kept calling Capri "Campri" haha oh I love her. Im gonna miss them!

We went swimming with my mom and Kassie and Capri was in heaven! I know she will be so happy to get back to the beach! we missed it! She is my little water baby!


She loves this.. Grandma spoiled her and she wouldnt get off, so she didnt make her, she just kept paying for her to go on it over and over until I put my foot down :)

The ZOO! We went to the zoo with my mom Sarah, Shaina, her girls, and Sue! It was so fun, Capri is at the age where she loves monkey, lions, alligators, giraffes, pretty much any animal so she loved it!


Capri had a really hard time staying inside so we played with the bubbles outside a lot!




Lunch with Grandma and Grandpa


Me, Capri, Abuela


I know Paul was hoping I would go to Utah and it would "cure" my Hawaii addiction. But I think it only made it worse. The second I could see the island from the plane window I had perma-grin... I probably will for the next day or so haha. I think Capri was just as excited to be as home as I was! The second we landed she was yelling "pretty! pretty! da da! kennon! da da! pretty!" I am so happy to be back with Paul! he is at work right now but I cant wait to cuddle and watch a movie when he gets home! Home is where the hub is. Missed him too much!
This pic is of China mans hat on our drive home from the airport







2 comments:
Your hair is getting so long! I love it!
You are super lovely. Pretty pretty hair! Zealand loves Lehi pool. Loves the bucket! Poopin in the pool is not cool...and I love their sign!
Post a Comment