Monday, February 7, 2011

ZOMBIES

I took this pic of Capri about 15 minutes ago, and no joke she still is in the same exact position and has the same exact face. After a long night of her waking up a lot (I think she is major teething right now) and knowing we have a red-eye 12 hour plane/travel night (to UTAH) ahead of us I am worrying a little. I look like I got hit by a bus to say the least. We are both zombies today. Its pouring rain outside.. which is really nice since we wont have time for the beach today, but its 72 degrees and we are both freezing. Im wearing sweats, and a sweatshirt, and have goosebumps. Which leads me to my next worry. I am going to die? no really. What if I die cause I get so cold? I am scared.
On the bright side, if I do live, I am excited to see all my fam and friends

I was getting sick of my last post but these are the only pics I have taken since then. It is really feeling like home here. We are in such a fun schedule lately and I love all my friends out here. We have an awesome ward and I love being a couple minute walk to school, yoga, the grocery store, food, and having the beautiful temple in our backyard! I have been running 4-5 miles everyday and Paul has been watching Capri two days a week so I can go to Yoga (which is good for me but good for him to have alone time with the munchkin). It has been very sunny the past month so we have been to the beach almost every day with our friends or with Paul! Paul is loving school, he loves all his classes and he has met a lot of fun friends.
Hopefully I will get to see most of you in the little time we are there!

trying to be like her mama.. like any little girl she loves trying on my shoes and getting into my make up

This pic cracks me up! She LOVES these stuffed animals. She always has to carry all of them at once (her baby, Lion, monkey, another monkey, kitty, and snuggles). so this cracks me up, on our morning run one day she just chilled with them for awhile and then one by one as it got hotter she threw them out of the stroller. She loves her Lion, she wakes up in the morning and I hear her saying RARRRR. Or she walks around the house saying "LION? LION?" And she is in love with monkeys. She wouldnt eat bananas and one day I got on the internet and showed her a lot of pics of monkeys eating bananas. Now she will eat them, although I do have to make monkey noises the whole time but she eats them.


XOXO
LOVE, LISH

2 comments:

Sarah Hunt said...

Thanks for this post. I imagined myself doing all those things you are doing with lil' Capri with Zealand in Hawaii, I totally needed that "mind" get away just about now since we had quite the blizzard last night. I remember getting cold like that when the temp would even drop 5 degrees there. I also loved running in Hawaii, I could always run further there and thought I was so awesome but really its just because you can breathe so much better at sea level! I would give anything to have a run on the beach right this minute. P.s. you really are going to die of cold here! pack your parka!

Unknown said...

Capri is so cute! Love the pics... and WHAT you're here?? K I'm texing you right now...!