For V-day I got Paul skydiving, he finally got to go! Pauls fam came and visited us, it was so fun having them here and Capri loved getting to spend time with them! I didnt get a lot of pics cause remember how I dropped my camera in the river? yeah me too. crappy. Anyways it just so happened Christian turned 18 while he was here so it worked out perfect for both of them to go together! It took me back to my 18th birthday.. all of my friends and I went skydiving it was such a fun birthday. So the point is, its really cool he got to do this for his 18th birthday! Everyone has to skydive once in their life right?
We drove up to this place..

Capri saying goodbye to daddy before getting on the plane
They both had perma-grins when they landed! They both kept saying that it didnt seem real. Christian had a videographer, when we watched his DVD the view look amazing! It was gorgeous!

We had so much fun watching them, and I would highly recommend this company if you wanna go skydiving in Hawaii. Its called Pacific Skydiving, they are 100% accident free... which helped me sleep the night before they went!



3 comments:
YOU my friend are SUCH a good wife. how freakin fun!!! I miss my adverntous friends!!!! Just wanted to tell you that I can't wait to see you guys SOON!!!! and you are teensy tiny and that your daughter is darling!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!! MISS YOU!!!!
Holy Cow! I am sooo impressed with how adventurous you guys are! You sure know how to live life! I love that picture of Paul and Capri. So cute!
I love your little girl, she is too cute! It looks like you guys are having the time of your life. I want to come visit!
Post a Comment