This little girl is on potty training day 5! She has been going in the potty here and there for a couple months and has been throwing a fit every time i put on a diaper, or she just takes it off. I didnt want to potty train her yet, but after waking up to her, with her pants off, diaper off and poop in the corner (oh and did I mention she stepped in it? yep tracked it all over her room.) ... her telling me every time she is going "potty" or "stinky pooh pooh", and her taking off her pants and diaper, pulling her potty all the way out to the kitchen and going potty in front of me I decided it was time. I am not gonna lie, its hard and gross and its a huge pain, BUT i feel like she practically potty trained herself, and it will be worth it. I had a couple "proud parent moments" this week! We took her to walmart and costco (its not like on the mainland.. we drive and hour there and an hour back, plus shopping on top of it. its a long day) I put a diaper on her thinking I wouldnt worry about it today. I went to change her 4 hours after we had left the house, and her diaper was dry, i asked her to go potty in the cotsco potty and she did. What a sport. I have caught her a few times taking off her pants and going when I am not paying attention, being a mom is great, watching them turn into little people is priceless. sorry this might be boring to most of you haha who wants to read about potty training haha?

On to the fun stuff... Since Paul started school and work again this week we have been trying to stay busy! We went to Kavela Bay and paddled a few days ago. Beautiful! Then yesterday we went with Natalia, Brand, and little Kai and paddled out to Goat Island

...Both went to bed exhausted and woke up soar in places I didnt even know could get soar.
... Then woke bright and early to go paddle up Haleiwa River
{Brand pulling the kiddos}
{me and Capri}
{She lasted 15 minutes and then fell asleep haha}
{the crew}
{Natalia}
{turtles}
{Brand and Kai chillin}
It was gorgeous, and beautiful, and I am so soar. Capri and I are gonna spend the rest of the day cuddling, watching "lion Kitty" (lion king), and making sure she goes potty in the potty.
xoxo Lish
2 comments:
I wasn't bored at all with the potty training update. I am trying to train Daci but it is so much work and I'm ready to give up. I know shes ready for it but I'm sick of doing it so I haven't been very consistent. I need to just buckle down and do it :) Thanks for the motivation! By the way, I don't notice her mullet. I think her hair looks adorable in that first pic!
The title of this post is just perfect! Capri is so stinking cute asleep on the board! I had to make husband come see. Cutest funniest thing ever!
Post a Comment