This weekend it was a hot. sunny. beautiful. perfect. conference weekend. I loved it. I know this is cliche to say but conference was so good this year. I never say that. cause its just good no matter what, but I really feel like it was for me this year and i love that.
{love this girl}

PS I really miss my big little brother today. We love lin lin





4 comments:
How cute Lish! It was good to talk to you yesterday! I'm glad you guys are doing good! Give Capri a little kiss for me:)
OH your little girl is just too cute for words!!! =) oh my!!! Wow.. She is a lil' paul- do you guys get that often?
Looks like you are living the life. Love it.
Okay...
#1 Hawaii always smells like summer silly.
#2 Capri is a living doll! doll doll baby!
#3 It is not cliche and it is not just you. Conference was so powerful. Still thinking about it.
#4 We are on the same wave length....I am so excited for soul surfer. Draggin' my hubs to it.
and
#5 Thanks for the pics. sometimes I feel like I have almost lost the ability to remember what it feels like to be there living there. Then I click on over here and bam I can almost smell the sweet Hawaii air.
SHE IS NOT A BABY ANYMORE LISH!!! She is like a little girl now!!!!!! That pic on top she looks so grown up!!! oh my goodness!!! WHENS THE NEXT ONE COMING??
Post a Comment