Saturday, April 30, 2011

Yummy

I think it's safe to say I am addicted to frozen yogurt. When paul asks me where do you wanna go for dinner? I say "the yogurt bus" we have this yogurt bus by our house (kind like red mango.. Except out of a bus). I could eat there everyday. I love it. Anyways I decided I was spending to much money at the yogurt bus. So.. I bought this baby! It was $30ish? And worth every penny. I bought greek yogurt, which is way good for you, and a good source of protein, add a tsp of vanilla and 5-7 min later...viola! Heaven! And guilt free! So stoked on this.. I even had frozen yogurt for breakfast this morning :)

{1 cup= 130 calories, 23g protein and 9g of carbs... A perfect healthy treat yeah?}



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Chynna said...

I am addicted to buying yogurt, putting it in the freezer for 30-45 minutes, until it gets icey/slushy! It's so good. My favorite so far is yoplait's pineapple upside down cake. Which I normally wouldn't eat! You should try it!