
We ended our day like this.. Utah bound!

We are so happy to be here!

Even though it is freezing, I'm actually loving being cold for a few weeks!

Capri of course had to go on the 4 wheeler until her little nose was way too cold!


The first few days of being here we shopped from 10am till 2am and were doing this sub for santa, we were all running around like crazy people. Seriously. I caught myself talking to myself more then usual.

My mom is amazing. Seriously! She does this every year, but this year was big. Our house was packed with presents and over 40 families got an amazing Christmas this year because of all of her hard work! (look at all those little lady elfs!) it was so cool how many people donated! And gave their time to help! My mom said all the families were so grateful and there were so many tears shed!

This guy got here finally after surviving finals.

We have been literally stuffing our faces with amazing food. I will probably be a little chubbier and whiter next time I go to the beach :)


Capri has loved all the constant attention.


And getting spoiled everyday. Grandma let her open a present a day until Christmas! Have I ever told you she is amazing?

It snowed one night for us.. But I'm greedy and I want more!

I made this painting for my mom. It's my great grandpa's hands (capris great great grandpa), my moms hands, mine and capris. 5 generations of hands, I've been wanting to get this picture forever and I'm so grateful I did

This week my great grandpa passed away. I'm so happy for him, he was so ready and missed my great grandma so much. His funeral was amazing and I loved hearing all the stories about him. He was an amazing man and left such an amazing legacy. I'm so grateful I got to be there for his funeral. We will miss him, but know he is so happy to be with his love.

I got to hang out with my BFFN a few times...fun fun times

Capri cries when papa leaves and is by his side whenever he is home

Our trip has been perfect. Christmas was perfect, I have missed our families so much! I'm so glad we got to see our families on Christmas, and be here. I wish I had one more month before we have to go back! I asked Capri if she wanted to go back to hawaii or stay at papa's house and she said "papas" she is gonna miss them!!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
What a fun Christmas vacation! I love your family. Your mom IS amazing and I am so impressed she put all of that together! So cute that Capri loves her papa :) Living away from home is fun, but its also hard to see your kids grow up away from their grandparents!
Awesome update Leesh. I am so sorry about your Great Grandpa, but so happy he is with his Love. Thank goodness for the Gospel and the Plan. I am glad Utah has treated you and your little family well! Capri is adorable and growing up so so fast! :) Happy New Year!!! :)
Post a Comment