We had so much fun in Utah, I didnt want it to end. Capri had a blast, Paul got to relax.. he needed it. Last semester was hard... and I enjoyed every second. Usually I am ready to go home but this time I didn't want to leave. It was so nice to be around family.
Christmas EVE
Every year my mom does "Grandma gifts", She thinks of something that fits us for the year and make a funny gift out of it. Paul always tries to grow facial hair and he cant.. and gets bummed..so his gift was mustaches.
I got a check from "reality" (cause lets be honest, i'm going to need it.) and a beach sticker.. so I dont get depressed when we move away from my island.
Christmas morning! This year was so much fun with Capri, this is the first year she understood Christmas, it was the cutest thing ever.
Putting pretty lips on Brand
Sarah and Brand.. She is the cutest pregnant person ever. seriously. i am jealous
My parents took her to jungle gym a few times and she loved it.
She LOVED pretending with my mom! She did this most of the time we were there! She came home from Utah always wanting to go "shopping"
We got to do so many other fun things! We got to see all of Pauls family which was so cool, I need to get pics from denise.. all i have is iphone pics, one night we rode the trax up with christian, matt and brooke+kids, and robert and denise, and went and saw the lights and got to do a sleigh ride. It was fun spending so much time with the family! We have missed everyone!











No comments:
Post a Comment