Thursday, January 12, 2012

miss independent

This girl has turned into an "I DO IT" freak. seriously. that is her favorite phrase. like most 2 year olds, she has to do everything herself. If i help her in any way she has to walk back to the beginning and do it all herself. I lose my patience more frequently these days! who wouldn't, when we are late, and it is taking her 20 minutes+ to put on a shirt all by herself?  but at the same time this age is so much fun! I think 2 will always be my favorite, but who knows? She is a stinker sometimes but she is definitely a cutie.








2 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

Oh my goodness I am in LOVE with these pictures! She is sooo cute! She is Paul's little clone :) Daci has to do everything all by herself too. It gets so frustrating sometimes, but they get faster at it, and its really nice when you are huge and pregnant that they can do so many things on their own :)

Tayli+Evan+Nixon+Jovi=love said...

Nixon is the same way! He has to feed himself now... it's such a messy process:/ Capri is soooo adorable! I LOVE the pictures of her! Miss you guys