Thursday, January 12, 2012

we are back

Even though I wasn't ready to leave utah, I have to say, it is nice to be home. I forgot how much I missed the ocean, the bike path and our home! We have been non-stop since we have been home and it has been so much fun! 

Reunited with Cooper! We havent seen him for 6 months!

It was nice to have a few days before Paul went back to school to hang out and get some beach time in together

We got to do bonfires on the beach 2 nights in a row with the Eddys and it was amazing. fires and beaches are the best

Capri and Paul attempting a late night swim.. you can guess how long it lasted.

Pounders


1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the pic of paul and little naked Capri!! You can tell she is just loving it!!