Wednesday, May 13, 2009
BOY OR GIRL?
In about a week on May 19th we find out if we are having a BOY or GIRL! I wanna hear everyone's guesses! I chose May 19th for a reason! They wanted me to do it on my birthday the 21st but.. Collin my little brothers birthday is on the 19th. He is so excited to be an uncle and he is hoping I have a boy! But he really doesn't care either way! He has been the best throughout my pregnancy! EVERY day I lived there, without fail, he would give me the biggest hug and ask me "Hey Lish, how do you feel today?" ...seriously what boy does that? He is going to be the best husband! He would do stupid little things for me constantly that I was totally capable of doing, but he just knew I felt sick so he would do it, he would sit and watch a movie with me, or play halo with me when I didn't feel like moving off the couch! He was due on my birthday, but came early and ever since we always do something together, like go out to eat and we always share our day with each other and I LOVE it! SO.. I thought it was only PERFECT for us to find out on his birthday! He is going to be the best uncle ever! I am missing him SO much right now! He is coming out in August and I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
dang girl that post brought tears to my eyes! I don't know why but what a sweet little bro you have, I guess he reminds me of my little bro who is the same way and I miss so much. anyway I CAN'T wait to find out!! My guess is definitely a boy! mark me in!! :) ahhh so exciting. thanks for your sweet post on my blog I LVOE YOU! and I miss you tons and tons!!!
Girl!Girl!Girl!Girl!
i'm seriously torn. I want you to have a boy because i'm boy hungry. I love having a girl but need a little boy to hold! haha so I'm going to say boy!! cam says hi! we can't wait to find out.
how cute!! My guess is that you're having a boy. You have to let me know asap when you find out! I wanted to find out on my birthday, but it's a Saturday... and they'll let me do it early, so thought what the heck!
Post a Comment