Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's A Girl!!

We went to the Dr this morning and found out we were having a girl! I was 99% sure it was a boy cause, since we have been married I have dreams about a little boy.. so I thought that she was a boy, but Paul wanted a girl way bad and I wanted a girl just a tiny bit more then a boy! So when they told us I started crying! We are so excited! Paul was so cute, he was just staring at the screen and he had the option to go take a nap before work or go shopping and he chose shopping! He is SO excited! It is seriously CRAZY how much love you feel for something when I don't even know her! The ultra sound was so fun! She has gotten so much bigger since the last time we saw her! I can feel her kick like crazy at night so I wasn't suprised when I saw where the head and feet were, during the ultrasound she was moving like crazy again.. I think we will have an active baby haha! It is such an overwhelming feeling to see it, you know its in there but to actually see her little fingers, arms, and legs is SO cool! I couldn't stop crying! We are pretty sure we are naming her Capri.. but it might change if we don't feel it fits her!



This pic is way better than this scanned version cause you can see the profile and hand and all her little fingers!

This is the back of her head, and I love how you can see her cute ear!

PS.. Paul My dad, Collin, and ALL of Pauls family guessed right... and my mom and I guessed wrong .. so much for motherly instincts! My mom already went and bought her some socks and onesies today haha she seriously prob wont stop.. Thats what grandparents are for right!? And my dad was so excited he said he was going to buy her a PINK motorcycle with training wheels! They are funny and will make way good grandparents! I still dont have a bump yet but I'll post pics later this week!

6 comments:

Nichole Brown said...

HOORAY!!!! Congrats, I am so excited for you two.

Aaron and Steph said...

Haha yay! That's so cute Paul wanted to go out shopping, and that he really wanted a girl!! That's so exciting, congrats! Now I'm almost positive I'm having a boy now just cuz I've been feeling like I'm having a girl this whole time. 5 more days!

Tasha said...

We are sooooooooooooooo excited for you guys! Kaden is going to have lots of girlfriends!! =) hehe I cant wait til you have your little one - play dates fo sho! =) how areyou feeling?

Brooke said...

Yeah!! We are so excited for baby Capri! And happy birthday.

Clint and Karley Root said...

that is the cutest name! how funny because i seriously have thought of that name lately! YAY for having a girl!!! cams always on pink overload but i love it!!! i love that your dad wants to buy her a pink motorcycle with training wheels! haha rob!

Jess, Spence, Brody and Liv said...

Congrats on the baby! Good to see you guys doing so well!