Monday, May 25, 2009

My birthday and other fun!


For my birthday the girls took me to cheesecake factory! It was so fun! Thanks girls! This is me and Sophie , I love her she makes me SOOO excited to have a girl!

All the girls!

My fam sent me these and they are soooo pretty they all just bloomed today!

18 weeks... my hair is drenched cause I went outside for 2 seconds.. its raining as we speak


Dinner with the boys

Gwen me and Camilla

Me and Camilla, Love her she is soooo sweet


Sticking out our bellies as far as they could go!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Looking good girl! =) Hey is that camilla who used to go to byu-idaho? She looks like this girl who used to teach kick-boxing at byu-idaho? she was the most amazing instructor if thats her!

Aaron and Steph said...

Oh my gosh you look so cute- The belly is finally pooching out! Looks like your baby is sitting pretty high, I think mine is too. I'm working on Aaron for us to get together.. I'm thinking next week? P.s. whoever that dude is in the last picture, DANG he looks pregnant for real!! He's pooching out more than you and me combined!

Rebecca said...

lol I love that last pic!!! oh I MISS my alish