Sunday, May 17, 2009

Some pics of the past few weeks


PF Changs

Walrus's

Evan and Tayli.. I will miss you guys! He was meaning to look like this.. his ribs were good!

I think this pic is hilarious

Just chillin at our house

All the boys waiting for a fun filled day at the beach.. I love all the boys out here they are all funny!

Right before church

Girl Day at the beach

Me and Tay

Me and baby Zuri! I love love her

The boys going on walk

Me and Tay the day after we got here

Me and my hot hubby.. don't you love his smile? I do :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

girl, you are looking so cute! I'm impressed you can still pull a bikini... I've given up on those since the belly is just not working and I feel so gross!! I'm guessing Tampa has been just as stormy and nasty as it is here, and I'm going crazy being couped up all day! I'm excited about our outing... I just went to Macy's today here in Fort Myers and they had the HUGEST selection of cute baby clothes, at like 50% off! We might have to hit that up!