Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The cats out of the bag..

So, it's official. Paul gave me the OK today that I could tell everyone! We are moving to BYU HAWAII in the fall for the next couple years! This is my dream! I have always wanted to get married and move to Hawaii with my hub! The past 4 months I have been asking Paul almost every day and then finally I gave up cause I didn't want him to go just for me, Jiovan just got back from there and told Paul how much he loved it, so Paul said "Let's do it!" I almost peed my pants! Paul is so excited, he is excepted and we have already applied for housing! School starts Sept 15, so we will go to Alaska for the summer, come back for a week or so and then go out there! We are selling all of our stuff in the next couple months including our car and our whole storage, except my Christmas stuff of course! We seriously are sooo soo excited, the only hard part will be leaving family and friends but it's only for a couple of years.


7 comments:

Tayli+Evan+Nixon+Jovi=love said...

Thats so awesome Licia!!!! And who knows maybe we will be moving out there too:) We will see.

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

hey girl congrats thats awesome i will never ever see you now!!!!! are you coming for spring break?

jayni & ben said...

Crazy.. you are lucky!! I love Hawaii.. But I don't know if I could leave my family. I would just miss them too much. I am a baby what can I say...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tasha said...

SOOOOOO fun! don't tell ryan that's his favorite place in the whole world!!!

Rebecca said...

I am way stoked for you two! You little adventurers :) LOVE YOU! oh and p.s. Capri looks so big standing to that lion toy, i can not believe how much she has grown, can't wait to play with you this summer!

Myleka and Chris said...

oh your so LUCKY!!!! i hope you have so much fun. you can teach capri to surf!! you can put her on youtube and she'd be the amazing surfing baby.