AVAIL: how old is your great Grandpa?
Me: 93!
AVAIL: WHOA! He is going to die soon!
Me: It's ok, everyone dies, he misses my grandma its ok if he goes.
AVAIL: Yeah he'll just go to heaven
haha so funny, she kept looking at him like he was going to die any minute! little does she know he has a lot of life in him still!
It was so fun and it was good to spend some time with my grandpa and mom! I loved it!
The baby elephant was so cute! I think I got more excited to see this little baby then she did!
a
Avail and Capri
CAPRI IS 5 MONTHS!
She is so much fun these days! She jabbers all day and hardly ever cries anymore! She loves this little toy she will stand and play with this little lion all day! I love her so much and I get so excited to wake up and play with her everyday
No comments:
Post a Comment