Grandpa Cummings holding the babes! We love Robert!
This bath tub was so cute I thought!
Winter Olympics Part II: Sundance
The cabin had a loooong drive way so the boys built walls so they could "bobsled", It was so fun, and a little scary! We would ride down together and Paul would yell "left! right! left!" haha it was so funny. oh and. every time they were starting they would say "feel the rhythm. feel the ryhme. Get on up! ITS BOBSLED TIME! COOOOLRUNNINGS! " (did anyone else love that show as much as we did?) It was so funny!
Todd got the gold
Christian and me
Snowboarding at Sundance
snowboarding! It's been awhile and it felt soooo good! I was so stoked! What a beautiful warm day, just the way I like it!
The view was so pretty!
My honey and Bee cuddling! I love them!
Christian and Capri
This was our view from our bed! You cant see it, but the snow was coming down so hard! I love that, it's so peaceful and pretty, me and Capri just cuddled and looked out the window while paul slept.. of course haha he's like "You don't need to wake me up at 7:30 to tell me its snowing and its pretty" he's not a morning person. but we love him!
Thanks Robert and Denise! We had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment