The first day we just drove, and got into anchorage late and just swam, ate amazing sea food and went to sleep! Short but sweet!
Swimming at our hotel in Anchorage
The second day we woke up and drove to this super cute town called Whittier, its crazy there is only one way in and 1 way out! You have to go through a tunnel that only opens at certain times! We went on a glacier tour there, usually I am not for touristy "tours" but this was seriously amazing!!! I felt like I was on National Geographic haha, or the Discovery Channel! I think the rain made me feel like that even more.. it added to the adventure haha! It was seriously so beautiful... none of these pictures even begin to do our trip justice!

On our drive there was waterfalls like this EVERYWHERE! Seriously I have never seen so many waterfalls in my entire life!

Going up to the glacier you could hear all of the huge ice chunks hitting the bottom of the boat! It was kind of scary! The glaciers were SO big and so pretty



ok this was so crazy! The glacier would break off and crumble and make a huge wave! So cool! The whole front of the glacier ending up breaking off and made a huge wave and people were getting scared, our tour guide said that we got to see something so special, she said she has never seen it break off that big!

Sleeping on the boat after a long, cold, fun day! so precious!
Breath taking!
The third day and fourth day we spent the day in Seward! It was such a cute little town right on the ocean! It was sooo beautiful, the people are so nice there, and I am really glad we chose that town to go to. So cute... it's name doesn't really live up to it's beauty.
We took her to the aquarium, oh man she loved it! She stood and played with the fishes forever, she would walk from side to side following the fish! Old people were taking pictures of her and videoing her! She was just jabbering away like she knew those little fishies.



How cute is this town?
I don't know why we are doing this.. I just said lets make wolf signs with our hands haha
Hiking to a glacier! The hike was so beautiful!
I loved this church across from our hotel

I dont know why I love these little float planes but I think they are so cute

Swinging with Grandma
It was sooooo nice to have my parent here, my mom helped out so much and gave me a much needed break! It was fun to have someone to hang out with everyday! We loved every minute of it! We miss them already :(
1 comment:
How fun! Congrats on the race, that's awesome--and it's trippy that it looks like it's 1:00 in the afternoon but it's the middle of the night! That tour looked so fun, the pictures were beautiful. At first I was glad we weren't going to Alaska but I think you're making me jealous!
Post a Comment