
Jenny and Mario

Me and the Ninja Turtles
Pulling into the finish line! I LOVE this guy in front of me, Jenny and I started so far back that we ended up running about 1k longer then we should have.. I hadnt ran for a couple weeks cause my parents were here, so I was done.. and my ipod told me I had finished my 10k... at about 9k.. I decided I was going to run as fast as I could just for 1k.. well then I got to 10k and I still had so much farther to go! Mentally I was done at that point.. THEN this guy starts yelling at me! He could tell what I was thinking and he starts running even faster and was like "RUN!!! PUSH!!" so I started running faster and the whole last couple minutes (which were the hardest for me) He screamed at me hahaha and I was like you are running so fast! And he's like "im just trying to motivate you! RUN!! GO!" oh man I love him.. he helped me finish with high spirits!

Jenny finishing! This was her first race too. We were both so nervous! I am so proud of her!
Fathers day and Summer Solstice Partaay! Paul is such a good daddy, we are so grateful for him and his hard work! We love him! He never reads my blog so I dont really need to say more.. he knows we love him! In Fairbanks there was all these festivities so we went and walked around and got some yummy food! This is at 11-11:30PMish at night! SO crazy, its a celebration of the longest day of the year.. and a celebration of the midnight sun!

Paul is naughty he knows I HATE when he gives her things like this.. thats why he is grinning so big!
Capri has this book of puppies and kittys! its her fav, every time she sees a puppy or kitty now she gets sooo excited!
She started doing this thing where she snorts when she gets way excited, its so funny! I was telling my mom about it on skype yesterday and my dad was there and he was saying that I did that when I was a baby for a long time haha he said he used to call me buck-snort haha sad.. im sorry Capri that I passed this one on!
Kar and Amy- doesnt this kid in this pic remind you of someone?.. yeah so freaky.
I BOUGHT OUR PLANE TICKETS FOR HAWAII! WE LEAVE SEPT 14TH! Its crazy how fast the summer is flying by! Oh man I am excited for some sun! I AM PASTY PASTY WHITE!
3 comments:
I'm so proud of you Alicia!! way to go on your race!! Capri is so dang cute even if she's a little snorter :) haha..
Oh my yes, i looked at that pic and did a double take that's so crazy!
Good job! That is such an accomplishment. I remember when I ran my race and how good I felt and like you said invigorated! Good for you!! AND PS IT LOOKS FREEZING THERE!!!
I'm so glad you found my blog, cause I had no idea you had one! Very cute, and your little girl is adorable!
Post a Comment