


It was rainy one morning so we went to the museum, it was pretty cool, im not a museum person but I actually liked this!
This room was SOOO cool, when you first walk in you just think it is just a bunch of music but then you read it and its actually sound from the earth making noise, I cant explain it but Paul is meditating to it hahah!
Hangin out with Grandma!

My dad got here last Sunday and we went on a Road Trip through alaska! Ill show pics soon!
2 comments:
such cute pictures, capri is so darling. love when grandma is around, hope you guys had a riot! sad I didn't get to see you.. love you!
Oh my Christmas all year round sounds like such a dream! My kind of place! Looks like Alaska is a blast! Glad your mom could come and visit you!!!!! Capri is adorable!!! love ya
xoxo
britt
Post a Comment