WE WILL MISS....
This gem. Oh man, I've put some miles on this gem this summer, this little path behind my house is seriously one of the best parts of Fairbanks.. and I feel like I have it all to myself. I have ran here almost everyday, I have watched it go from brown to green to so many beautiful colors. When I run on this little path, I cant help but to love life.. and want to come back the next day. I love the smells. I love the weather. I love the flowers. The birds that look like they popped out of a Dr. Suess book. and I just feel so grateful for life. Its like my yoga for the day. yeah I will miss this, it is a special place to me.

THE MIDNIGHT SUN!
I am going to miss it being sunny all the time! I am a sunshine girl, if its sunny, chances are I am happy! We like having it be light for all hours of the night, Paul kind of misses darkness though! We can be watching a movie and not even realize it's 3 because its so bright still!

Taco King!
Oh man we, love this place.. that might even be an understatement! We go here 3 or 4 times a week! When we walk in they say "AMIGOS!!" They are great, nicest people ever, they know exactly what we order and the food is fantastic! Especially considering we are in Fairbanks.. there is not too many great places to eat here, this is a diamond in the rough.


My amigos! I cant remember the guys name on the right cause its a hard one, Maria, and Pablo.. Adolfo is from Provo, he wasn't working this day :( but he is the cutest old man ever! They are such hard workers and we will miss them!
The weather...
We LOVE this weather. It ranges from an amazing 68-80! I couldn't have asked for more. Great for playing outside, running and selling.

Having this man home so early!
Because its such a small market (hence why we are leaving mid summer) he is never more then 15-20 minutes away! Paul gets home by 9:30ish every night. Yes I know, to most of you wives you are probably thinking that is late, but for summer sales wives this is early. Most summers they get home if you are lucky at 10:00-10:30. I get to bring him snacks, drinks, paperwork if he runs out ect. I feel like we have seen Paul a lot more then normal and I am very grateful for that.

Yes, Fairbanks Alaska you will be missed.
3 comments:
Don't worry about not seeing my comment, no big deal. It looks like you guys are having so much fun, and your little family is adorable! I have the links on my blog of family members with blogs. A few of the Staheli's do, and a few of my siblings, but other than that I don't know. Good to hear from you!
Looks like you guys had fun there where you off to now?
Alaska does look so pretty- and good for you for making the most out of your situation! I love that you have that Mexi restaurant that knows you haha... me and Paityn have a Thai restaurant that we go to pretty much every week- they're just not AS friendly though =) So where in WA are you moving to??? I wanna take a trip home so bad, I'm just wondering if I should wait til the fall and go with Aaron. I'm just getting kinda bored with the same ol out here. I'm kinda itching to go back to Utah too for some reason, but we're moving 2 hours west here in Ohio so at least that'll be a change. Ok this is getting long... give Capri a kiss from me and Carter ;)
Post a Comment