Monday, March 7, 2011

I love my job

Since we have been back from Utah I feel like I havent stopped going for a minute! We have been so busy.. and by busy I mean beach, park, running, yoga, walks, driving, ect! Just the way I like it :) I feel like every week Capri is growing up so fast, she says tons of words now, every one that knows her says she talks a lot! (I know you aren't surprised.. I talk a lot too haha) she jabbers non stop, but she also says a ton of real word. She loves saying names now, she can say most peoples names if I teach her, she says "money" now (dont ask me how she learned that? Paul?) ps. she has a quarter and is shoving it in an orange as we speak. p.s.s She LOVES orange peels, yup just the peel. She loves Justin Beiber "Baby" She sing ohhh and baby, she loves saying "waddle waddle" and waddling like a penguin, she is always singing a little tune that I cant understand its super cute, and lately she is ok just going and playing in her room forever. Even better I feel like she understands most everything I tell her now. She knows what she wants and is an expert at tantrums now. I was at Walmart (we drive an hour to Walmart) and we had just done our 7 hour flight the day before. She was throwing such a big tantrum, a sweet lady that worked there pushed my cart while I got the essentials and held my arching back, screaming toddler. I was mortified that I was THAT person that doesnt know how to control their kid in the store. Happens to the best of us right? Normally she isnt that bad but I think she was done sitting in a plane, car seat, shopping cart ect., and yes my sweet little munchkin does throw tantrums hahah

Sharks Cove with friends! The kids looove this place!


The zooooo
Sharla and I took Cooper and Capri to the Zoo. It was so fun, I think I had more fun then Capri? She was more excited to push her stroller and play in the park but I still think she loved seeing the animals... Cooper on the other hand loved it!


Monkeys

Turtles

The kids loved the goat petting place!

BAAAAA



Sorry all of my posts are about the beach and Capri, but thats pretty much our lives right now... I am having one of those weeks where I can't believe how lucky I am that I get to be a mom. Before I had Capri I always thought I would want to be a working mom, now I cant even imagine leaving her for more then a few hours. Paul has been really busy with school and tutoring but he has made an extra effort to spend time with us.. we got to go on a day date this week and it was amazing (Pictures coming soon). I love it here and I love this stage in our lives.. I know it has to change eventually but I dont want it to. So.. until then Im going to try and enjoy every minute of it and stay busy busy busy.


PS is anyone else as excited as me to see who the bachelor chooses next week?




4 comments:

Nichole Brown said...

Hey Chica!
Yes being a mom is the best!! I cannot believe Capri is that big :'( You sound like you are doing great and I love your busy fun filled days. Just the way I like it too...always going going going! Hope all is well! I don't have your number anymore so text me or call me one of these days. I would love to catch up.

And HELLO!! cannot wait for next week... I'm counting down the days till the finale :)

Rick and Kori said...

You are such a cute mom! I'm so glad to know that other good moms have difficult times with their children in the stores too :) I swear, the first time Daci threw a tantrum I was like, "Oh no! I"m one of THOSE moms with one of THOSE kids!" But then I realized even the best of us go through it :)

I CAN"T WAIT FOR THE BACHELOR! Go EMily!!

Kristina and Marcel said...

WHATTTTTT?!!!! how did you meet Sharla?!!!!! she is one of my old friends from California!!!! what a small small world! i heard she moved to hawaii but i had no idea you guys knew eachother! thats so awesome!!!! tell her hi! Capri is so big by the way. wish i had seen you guys while you were here. i'm sure you were busy! anyway... hope we get another chance to see you!

Chynna said...

How fun, you guys are always busy doing something! Crew in the past few days has learned how to be terrible! I don't know how to control him when he is like that! It's super embarassing, I feel like I probably shouldn't take him in public for awhile! HAHA